Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2008, 08:51 PM
Headbear
Cruiser

Talking Hooked Up On I-95N

A few years ago I was driving up I-95N from GA to NC. It was a warm summer day and I was VERY HORNY. I'd hit all the rest stops looking for some action but I'd had no luck. I love checking out other drivers while playing with myself on the road. After crossing the SC/NC line I passed a hot dude in an SUV. I slowed down to let him catch up to me and when we were side by side I took a long obvious look at him. Much to my surprise and delight he did the same with a naughty grin on his face! We drove side by side for several miles, long enough for me to slide my shorts down, raise my ass off the seat, and jack my cock for him. He quickly returned the favor then motioned for me to follow him as he sped up. He took the next exit with me right behind and pulled into the far back side of a convenient store. I watch him get out of his vehicle, adjust his hard-on in his basketball shorts, smile at me, and then hold up a single finger indicating to me he'd be right back. He returned a few minutes later and I asked him through my now open window if he'd like to join me. Walking over to my passegner side he got in, immediately jerked his shorts down to his ankles, pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, and commanded me to "GET TO WORK!". I blew him right there in plain sight and was rewarded with a nice, thick load I greedily swallowed! He redressed, got out, then leaned back in and said "Thanks, I really needed that!". I simply replied "It was my pleasure". He got in his SUV and drove off.
Quote |