Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - College Dorm fun ???
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2008, 11:52 PM
Headbear
Cruiser

My Dorm Fun

I was at UNC-Chapel Hill from 1984-88. My freshman year I lived in Hinton James, a 10 story high rise with 4 rooms to a suite and 8 guys sharing a bathroom. Each suite had 1 shower, 1 toilet, 2 or 3 sinks and maybe a urinal (it's been a while). You could lock the door but most guys only did so while taking a dump. By luck of the draw another freshmen dude diagonally across from my room was HOTTT!!! Jonny was about 5'10", 200lbs., wealthy, preppie, thick, hairy with shaggy blond hair, blue eyes and one of the cutest, meatiest, furriest asses I've ever seen. He was a cocky guy from out of state and he let everyone know he was a DKE (1 of the oldest & richest fraternities on campus) legacy. Jonny was also constantly teasing me by walking around in his blue, oxford boxers with a gaping fly and his package often peaking out (no a/c back then). I'm pretty sure he had me pegged early on and enjoyed my gawking. I quickly figured out his morning routine and timed it so I was at the sinks when he showered. The shower was directly behind the sinks and the huge mirror over them allowed me to follow Jonny's every move. While grooming myself at the sink at the appropriate time most mornings, Jonny came strutting into the bathroom with his towel slung over his shoulder, naked as a jay bird, grinning from ear to ear while bidding me a good morning and rambling on endlessly about one thing or another. He'd hang his towel by the shower, stumble over to the toilet beside my sink, stretch and yawn while he took his morning piss; more often than not with a semi-hard prick. He'd finish up by shaking then sqeezing the last bit of piss out of his glorious chubby, never flushing. Jonny then went back to the shower, turned it on and while waiting for just the right tempurature he'd check himself out in the mirror from all angles, always giving me quiet a show. When the water was just right, Jonny slid the shower curtain back, bent over to grab his soap and shampoo just enough to spread his beautiful hairy ass and let his hole give me a little wink. He only pulled the curtain closed if someone else happened to be in the bathroom. When it was just the 2 of us, Jonny would leave the curtain wide open and allowed me to watch him sensually soap himself up, always working up a nice boner for me and spending extra time on his ass. He'd even bust his nut for me as this morning ritual became more routine, always winking and smiling at me when he finshed and began to dry off. All this went on during the fall semester with neither on us uttering a word about it. HE DROVE ME CRAZY!!! Finally during the spring semester, the stars aligned just right and wildest dream came true!

See next posting
Quote |