Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2008, 11:57 AM
loadeater
Cruiser

years ago, i was driving home to baltimore from D.C. on I95 about 4am after spending the evening sucking some serious cock at the glory hole. i didn't cum that night and was still horny, but the crowds thinned out and decided it was time to hit the road. i took 95 home north, just so i could stop at the blow and go rest area that was well know back then for cruising and sucking off truckers..sucked off a thick uncut trucker there, and got in my car to get home. mind you, this was 4am on a sunday morning. a little guy, in a chevette kept keeping pace with me and as i glanced over at him, he would ignore me and speed up..well, i didn't see him anymore, until i hit my exit. as i was turning off the exit, i noticed his chevette parked on the shoulder of the ramp, underneath an overpass..i pulled over to the shoulder in front of his car and walked down to his car. he had the window rolled down licking his lips. well, i knew what that meant, i pulled down my zipper, got my cock out, and shoved it in his mouth. i was so horny, i shot down his throat in a motter of minutes, while cars a flying by on the ramp. i just zipped up, and left him there with my cum, drooling down his chin.