Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS hot hookup!
Thread: CFS hot hookup!
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2008, 10:23 PM
Headbear
Cruiser

Thumbs up Hot CFS Hookup!!!

About 5 or 6 years ago, before Craigslist, I decided to try to hook up on CFS. I preferred cruising ABS's and still do. Trying to connect on-line takes time and I like the instant gratification of the ABS. Anyway, I gave it a shot. I found a posting from a man who was staying in a nearby motel for the night. I emailed him and he responsed with his cell #. I called him, chatted a bit, and he invited me to his room. I took off feeling excited, anxious, and hopeful. I got to his motel and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I knocked again. Finally opening the door I found him on the phone and wearing only a pair of white briefs. He had his finger up to his mouth indicating I needed to be quiet. I hit the jackpot!

This guy was in his mid 40's, 6'3", around 240lbs., with a great thick, hairy body, brown eyes, a salt & pepper buzz cut, a clean shaven face, very masculine, and the best part was the wedding ring he sported on his left hand! I followed him to the bed where he dropped his tighty whiteys, sat down and began playing with his cock. He covered the phone receiver with his free hand and whispered to me, "It' my wife." Dropping to my knees I swallowed his dick and he immediately started talking dirty to his wife! The entire time I blew him he contined the nasty talk with his wife and when he shot his load he let her know it. He told her he loved her, hung up, and offered me beer. We drank and talked a while until he was ready to go again. I sucked him until he was rock hard, ate his ass, and let him fuck me. All in all, my first CFS hookup was GREAT!!!
Quote |