Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help for a massage-boy
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2008, 12:45 PM
RoNo
Cruiser

No I donīt think superstition is the problem

Hmmmm - I thought I would get problems with a too long line of people volonteering to help this guy out (or, rather, to help his dick-head out).
Offering a free inspection of a nice young well-build boy/man with a nice and big (but too well covered) dick to any serious thaispeaking person who would try to convince him that there are many more advantages than disadvantages and few risks and limited pain (provided he can keep his hands off during some 3 weeks or so) - to let a doctor do what has to be done.
Or shall this boy live the rest of his life without ever seeing his dick-head... (sounds a bit melodramatic, does it not?)
Well, if anybody would change his mind - please send me an "application" here or by e-mail (ron@rixmail.se)
Otherwise I have to bring a pair of good scissors (and lots of small-size band-aid) next visit.......
Quote |