Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2008, 11:41 PM
icon513

The Phahol Theater was wild yesterday (Sunday). A big, burly middle aged-farang fucked a katoey in the back corner, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. When they finished up, they were given a round of applause! Truly a "Thailand moment" that I'll remember for a long time.

The only dark spot was the gang of katoey prostitutes who stake out the left-hand side of the theater. They were even more brazen than usual, walking around with their t-shirts over their heads and their tits in full view. When ever they finished with a customer, they walked around showing off the spunk-filled condom like it was a trophy.

I saw lots of faces I remember from the old London, Prakanong, and New York. It was a like a big reunion. Get to this place while it's still around, guys!
Quote |