Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2008, 05:58 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
The Phahol Theater was wild yesterday (Sunday). A big, burly middle aged-farang fucked a katoey in the back corner, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. When they finished up, they were given a round of applause! Truly a "Thailand moment" that I'll remember for a long time.

The only dark spot was the gang of katoey prostitutes who stake out the left-hand side of the theater. They were even more brazen than usual, walking around with their t-shirts over their heads and their tits in full view. When ever they finished with a customer, they walked around showing off the spunk-filled condom like it was a trophy.

I saw lots of faces I remember from the old London, Prakanong, and New York. It was a like a big reunion. Get to this place while it's still around, guys!
Sounds like fun! Were the Katoeys on the left side as you face the back of the theater? Because that is where I've seen them before. I've also had words with them--since I tend to go and blow all the hot (even not so hot!) young to middle-aged Thai guys who might be their customers--for free!
Happened in Istanbul, too.