Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Erotic City. R.I.P.
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2008, 01:20 PM
Jeremy974
Cruiser

You know, I never really liked EC and never actually used any of their booths...but it was nice to have a place like that in Kansas City. I went to the upstairs strip club a lot because it was by far the cheapest all-nude strip club in town. I always went with the intention of getting horny upstairs and then getting a blow-job down in the arcade, but for some reason I never went into a booth. To tell the truth, I was always a little bit intimidated by all of the guys just standing around in the hall. It was too well-lit for that and I was always nervous that they were cops. I didn't know which booths had gloryholes and with guys standing around you can't really go down the row peeking in until you find the one that you want.

I guess that leaves us with just The Strand and Bazooka's theaters. I've only been to Bazooka's once (2-3 years ago) and didn't like it all that much, but I've always liked The Strand. I haven't been there for quite a while, but I'm definitely gonna make a trip there soon to help support them.
Quote |