Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2008, 05:43 PM
jackiereneescott
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to jackiereneescott

the first time i swallowed a guy's cum was when i was about 21 or so. i had recently discovered the adult bookstores in chattanooga, and the cruising that took place around them. i hadn't yet reached the point where i dressed fully (in drag) when going out...i just wore lingerie and hose, etc, under my boy clothes.

anyways, i met a guy cruising one night, named clayton. he had a white firebird, and he was very cute and masc. we drove around for a while, found a place near the chickamauga dam, and started playing around. he liked my 'outfit', so i took all of my boy clothes off and was sitting in his car with him at the dam...i was so excited. lol

we took turns sucking each other, and when i sucked his cock, he would feel me up, running his hands over my hose covered legs, which absolutely drove...and drives...me nuts. the more he ran his hands over me, the more excited i got and therefore sucked harder and faster.

i knew he was getting close due to the way his cock started to stiffen even more and his breathing, and i could also tell he wanted me to stop by the way he kept trying to pull back from my mouth...but i couldn't help myself. he had a beautiful, thick, 7 inch cock, and although i had only tasted cum once...i let a guy cum on my tongue, but i didnt' swallow...i knew i wanted his cum, so i kept sucking.

again, i knew he was close, but when he did cum, i didn't expect it. i remember sucking him to completion not only because it was the first time i set out to do it, but because of the way he came.

he came very, very hard...shot a HUGE load...and it tasted oh so sweet. he came so hard with so much that i honestly choked and could not take all of it, as hard as i tried. what i did manage to swallow tasted so wonderful, and felt so great as it slid down my throat.

i saw him a couple of times after that, but lost contact with him. =(

if there's a guy reading these forums named clayton from chattanooga who drove a white firebird/trans am about 15 years ago or so, i'd LOVE to see you again!
Quote |