Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Megaplex
Thread: Megaplex
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:15 PM
JAMESKIRK
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to JAMESKIRK

Apparently, like everywhere else, it...depends. I've been several times in the late afternoon on Thursdays and again mid-afternoon on Sunday's. I was the only one there.

I mean it's a great place for sex, the glory holes in the booths are big enough to fuck through, the theatres are safe enough to jack off or suck in, probably fuck, too. and the little niches in the loft for naked fun look like good places.

Nice lounge area with gay video (since no one was there I just starting jerking til I came, since I was naked anyway, having rented a locker).

You CAN just buy a ticket for the theatre/booth area upstairs but even that is like $15 or $20 bucks, as I recall.

But for getting naked, at least, this is a fun place. Hope to have actually sex there sometime.
Quote |