Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2008, 10:30 PM
sextile
Cruiser

- Y'day., (sun.), a'noon. and acting upon the advice of an American acquaintance - the same one who recommended 'X-BOYS.' in Soi Twilight - I went to the 'PHAHON CINEMA.', nr. BTS. Saphan Khwai.
- dir'ns.: Take skyTrain to BTS. Saphan Khwai, (N7.),;
At Saphan Khwai detrain;
Take Exit 1., (Not the escalator but the steps!),;
Once on the pavement, (US.- sidewalk.), make an about turn so that you are facing the OUT-going tfc.;
Walk against the OUT-going tfc. for approx. 85yds.;
Looking-up and to your RIGHT you'll see a wh.on rd. sign for Ink jet printing, immediately beyond that is a small sub-soi running-away to your RHS., (there is some metal gantry above the ent'ce. to the sub-soi.),; NB.- 'PAOLO MEM'L. HOSP'L..' will be a few MORE yds. away on the opp. side of the rd.),; looking-down the sub-soi you'll see a bk. on wh. sign for '39 U'GD. SAUNA.';
Walk-down this sub-soi and you'll see the cinema on your LHS.;
- adm'n.: 50.bh.;
- I arr'd .at around 14.50.hrs. and made my way upstairs to the back and walking space, where I was grabbed immediately by some elderly TH. man not exactly te type of man whom I was seeking.
- Quite busy; most of the activity seemed to be half-way up the 'Dress circle.' on the stage LEFT side. There somebody picked my pocket but didn't manage to take any money - instead he was rewarded with the scrap of paper on wch. I'd written-down the dir'ns. to get there - ha!
- Several younger men cruising, PLUS the inevitable katoeys plying their trade.
- I left sometime after 17.hrs. and went to the a/m. '39 U'GD. SAUNA.', about wch. I'll tell y'all some other time - spoil sport, ain't I?
-- bibi. --
Quote |