Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - WARNING! A New and Virulant Strain ... .
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2008, 05:06 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last year six of my 'Talking boys.' - as opposed to 'Bed boyz.' - informed me that they're now HIV+., one definitely from infected needles and the others, presumeably, from unprotected s*x., incl. two of whom I'd have expected to know better.
- But, as has been pointed-out to me, there's at least one and elderly farang in 'SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA.' who will pay only for unprotected s*x - maybe, at his age, he reckons that as he's got only a short time left to live and thus has little if anything to lose?
- And, as I may have mentioned in some other posting, the last time that I was in 'BABYLON SAUNA.' there were two farangs - Tops - and one TH. - Top - who indulged in unprotected s*x., and this despite those discreet, but arty-crafty, posters about the dangers of unprotected s*x - quite different from the MORE 'In yer face.' posters that I've seen in some of London's saunas.
-- bibi. --
Quote |