Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - WARNING! A New and Virulant Strain ... .
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2008, 02:01 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
Where do they live now, on the moon? HIV is EVERYWHERE; if they're not safe where they are, they'll get it sooner or later regardless of whether they ever visit Bangkok or not.
I am sorry if my post seems to have rubbed some people the wrong way but like I said in my post, my friends are newbies. They do not, to the best of my knowledge, go to saunas or pay for sex or indulge in any of the many sins of which I am personally guilty. I am not even sure that they are not still virgins - which is why they are so excited about visiting Bangkok where they hope to sin as badly as me. However, even if they did do naughty things in Penang, I am inclined to suppose that the risk of catching HIV from male prostitutes (you won't find any easily here - and if you did, I assure you they would not be as affordable as in Bangkok) is much lower here than the 30% mentioned.