Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GH Question
Thread: GH Question
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2008, 12:53 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Just wanted to say that anal through a glory hole is quite nasty. I have not done it before. I have had requests to show my butt. But I would not back it up nd press it against the walls. Just very paranoid of the cleanliness factor. Now I have had been fingered through a GH. But the gentleman had placed his arm through the GH and spun me around so he can have access to my butt. Then committed to fingering my hole. It made for a very interesting experience.

I do also visit the same place as Balto TG Girl does. It is nice with good sized GH's. And always fun can be had 24/7. Just my simple shout out and props for Bush River in Maryland.

Later gentlemen.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |