Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best City for Sex
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2008, 01:02 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
Reho has a good variety of hot guys summer through New Year's, and earns extra points for all the horny married/bi guys who jump at the chance for some quick release with another man.
Whoo-hoo another shout out and sincere mention of Delawares Rehobeth Beach.

I live in Delaware and the beach can be a great place for hooking up. It can be a surprize to you who you will hook up with. When I have been there in the past, it really is an awesome place. And it seems attitudes have been left in the cities.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |