Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What was public sex like in Los Angeles in the 70's and 80's?
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2008, 11:36 AM
burro
Cruiser

Zoo Drive was the best! Before they had the soccer fields the place was overgrown with lots of hidey-holes...people would drag picnic tables to "caves" made under the trees. Drive by there once in awhile, but can't tell if there's any action left.

RE: "in the navy," I was stationed at 32nd St. station in San Diego in 70s...there was a non-military cafe on base name of "Jerry's;" very active glroyhole, in fact my introduction to such. Looking back on it, can't believe that the navy let is stay open with the line of young sailors going back and forth to the head.

I plan to check out a place in N. Hollywood...Whitsett Park area...heard it might be kinda active in the later evenings...I suspect mostly uncut Latinos. (yum).
Quote |