Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2008, 11:30 AM
mikehunt4U2use
Cruiser

My Best Friend's Father

I had one of my earlier surprise experiences at 15 with my best friend's father and then with a bunch of his buddies after that from time to time. Would have love to have had my best friend too as he was hung nice at 9.5 inches and fat where his father only had 8.

It started one night when we went out on his boat for the weekend. We left on Fri afternoon and motored around locally and then just stayed on the boat overnight. My best friend had to go somewhere ealy Sat so his Mom picked him up leaving me alone with his Dad. We started to do some cleaning and prep work so we could just play on the boat skiing and swimming for the rest of the weekend . I was scrubbing the top of the flying bridge when I heard my name called. I went down into the galley and saw Mr B standing there naked just toweling off from a shower. I had already had many gay experiences but never thought of doing anything with my close friends but seeing him standing there rubbing himself dry and also getting hard really got my juices flowing. At first I just stood there licking my lips as my cock started to show its hardness through my shorts. He just looked at me and continued to rub his cock even harder. He then motioned me over and took my hand to replace his. As I did he smiled and said he always thought I had girlish tendencies. He asked me if I had ever done this to his son and I said No. He then asked me if I had ever done this with some else and I nodded my head. He asked me to tell him about my other experiences. When I went on and told him of the many times I had stroked, sucked and even been fucked by hot cock he really broke out into a smile. He told me he liked gettting and giving BJs and that he had several friends that meet for JO and BJ sessions as a club he goes to. He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock and I responded by dropping to my knees and taking him deep into my mouth. I was really getting excited. here I was sucking the dick of my best friend's dad and loving it. As I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock he started to moan and thrust his hips ramming deeper into my mouth. I love the feeling of his cock swelling to its full girth and the precum dripping into my mouth. He then just stopped and grabbed my shorts dropping them to my ankles. Out stood my avg sized oock pointing staight up to his face. He then dropped to his knees and began to slowly lick around my cockhaed and up and down my shaft . My precum was really oozing out really exciting him more. He grabbed my ass and forced my cock all the way into his hot mouth. I was so excited. He then reached below my ass cheeks and started to play with my ass slowly inserting his fingers into my now twitching hole.. Sensing my approaching orgasm he rammed three fat fingers into me just as I came into his mouth. What an awesome feeling as he sucked every drop out of me!! I then turned my attention back to his still throbbing cock. I again took him into my mouth determined to get his load too. Just as I was getting a good flow going he pulls out and begs me to let him fuck me. Before I could answer he had me bent over the chart table and was greasing me up with his spit. I tensed up feeling his fat cockhead ready to penetrate me but he was slow and gentle until he got several inches into me. I was on fire. and he knew it. He pulled back out and started to tease me as he slowly sliipped back in just a little. I couldn't help it. I reached behind me and deserately pulled him all the way back into me. with each thrust my ass backed up to meet him. I squeeze him as hard as I could to keep him in me but it only excited him more. Before too long he was pounding me for all he could and I was loving it. It didn't take too much longer before he let loose and filled me up with his hot load. What a great feeling. I tried to hold him deep inside of me but I couldn't We qiuckly cleaned up in case of an early return by his son aand wife. He pulled me aside and mentioned that this was our little secret and if could keep it he would give as many repeat sessions as I desired. He was true to his word as we had many repeat sessions with him and also a group of his buddies but that is another story.
Attr, masc, sub, exper 42 year old WM bottom, 6,178,brn/brn, 6 cut, hiv-, clean cut man next door type looking for discreet top buddies for some ongoing fun and fantasy fulfillment. I'd like to aggr tops in shape, hiv-, play safe, and get off on setting the agenda. Interests- public sex, GB & group sex, Live/Video/photo sessions. I also have a delivery fantasy. You call I deliver anything to an address and group of horny guys then take me and use until noone can cum anymore. Any other ideas?
Quote |