Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2008, 12:42 PM
Bi6ulm4m
Cruiser

Birmingham

OK, this one involves sex with a female, so if you are only into m2m sex, read no further.

It was the end of a long day at work and I was relaxing in my room at the Birmingham Airport Hotel. I decided to go down to the bar and grab a quick beer before going to sleep for the night. I left my room and was walking down the hallway when I saw two flight attendants and a pilot. It was a hotel near the airport. One of the flight attendants looked at me, grinned and said, "Hi! Glad you were able to get here.", and took me by the arm and led me to her room. When we got into the room, she apologized and said she was trying to get away from the pilot and asked if I would pose as her ex-husband for the evening. Hell, she was a good looking redheaded woman. Of course I obliged. I kept her company in the dining room while she ate dinner and I had a beer. The pilot was a few tables away watching us. We went back up to her room, where she thanked me, and I honestly thought it was over. Then she leaned forward to kiss me and her tongue quickly entered my mouth. I could feel her breasts against me, and my cock started to swell. She took my hand and guided it to her breast. She didn't say a word. She just reached down and undid my belt buckle and lowered my zipper. My throbbing cock sprang to attention. Then she just said, "Let's get out of these clothes." We stripped, she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Damn, she knew how to suck a cock. She literally crawled toward the bed, guiding me with her hands, never removing my cock from her mouth. We finally managed to get into the bed together where I reached down and felt the wettest pussy I ever felt in my life. She had leaked so much pussy juice that her entire ass was soaked in it. God, I just had to taste her. We were in a 69 position, and I just couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was cumming in case she didn't want to take it in her mouth. It wasn't necessary. She swallowed every drop. We spent the rest of that night sucking and fucking. I have no idea how I made it through the next work day. I was totally spent, but the afterglow just kept me working.
Quote |