Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GH Question
Thread: GH Question
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2008, 09:17 AM
sukuoff
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specific200 View Post
Turn off or turn on:

A guy bends over and shows you his ass through the GH?

We're talking about a normal, decent shape, decent build to nice looking nice body type, clean, and in shape on both types.

Any asshole can be a turn off, for sure, if it's gross.
I love gh's, but just for oral sex. I like that you can totally focus on the guy's dick, and not be distracted by anything else. It's pure pleasure, focused on only one area of his body. If a guy I'm sucking shows me his ass, I assume
it's because he wants to be rimmed. If his ass is spotlessly clean, I'll indulge. But, since I'm there to suck him only, if he's hinting for anything else, I'm not interested.

Many times, if he's enjoying my talents so much, he'll ask to join me in my booth. If I'm as turned on by him as he is, I'll let him, and he can sit back and enjoy the servicing. Otherwise, if he indicates he's interested in more than getting sucked off, I won't do it.

I agree the smell of ass on a hole is disgusting. Even entering a booth after a guy has been fucked in it can be a total turn off. Luckily, I haven't encountered that too often.

I enjoy the privacy a gh can offer for both guys, and miss that public gh's seem to be fading into the past.

Just my .02¢.
Quote |