Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adam's Apple
Thread: Adam's Apple
View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 08:17 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Is it too much to hope
Too much to hope, I think. Much depends on whether the owner of the bar business was the owner of the building. If not, or if the building's been sold after the bar closed (which is very possible) then the chances of the current works being meant for another gay bar would be extremely low.

After all, the bar could have moved to another location rather than been out of business all this while. That it hasn't suggests that whoever owned the business before had lost interest in it.

I too have fond memories of the old Adam's Apple. The "shows" at the currently popular bars in Chiangmai don't hold a candle to what they had before (though I may be seeing the past thrrough rose tinted glasses). The quality of the boys currently available however, are as good as I remember.
Quote |