Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - book stores and bars
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2008, 02:53 PM
JohnnyFandango
Cruiser

Here's your GH's

For the dude looking for GH's. Here's what I know:

(Address for these are all listed on the 'Sex Listings'):

Melrose Park, Mannheim Books: Okay place, lots of GH's and action, but lately been a lot of queens and fat, ugly oldies cock blocking everyone.

Melrose Park, Galaxy: Haven't been in a while. There were GH's at one time, but I think they're covered up now. Worth checking because if there's no GH's, Mannheim Books is right up the street.

Melrose Park, 15th St Theater: Best place I know. GH's a plenty, BUT here's the cons: very straight crowd with a lot of regulars, so you might get the stink eye or get your ass kicked if you prop the wrong person. Wait for a signal from a willing participant. Also, getting VERY crowded on weekends because of the influx of couples and gang-bang/exhibitionist chicks. They put on a good show, so the crowds are coming and cuming. If you're a newbie, start here. If no luck, go to Mannheim, but expect the level of dude to drop significantly.

My personal favorite haunt is Exotic Books in Roselle. No GH's, but the buddy booths are cool, and the staff is totally hands-off. Do pretty much what you want there.

Ciao!
Quote |