Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where is all the cruising in Atlanta?
View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2008, 08:38 PM
acdc69
Cruiser

Interestingly enough, I have had great success with Craigslist. Of course, I live out in the burbs, way out, so the chances are slim that I will find someone in the first place but usually, or so it seems, the people in the burbs are real and not fooling around looking just to swap pics.

I still visit this site to catch up on things like the listings for the theaters and other hot spots as I just don't know any other place that gives that kind of information, of course, I know I'm not the only one reading it so I am always careful about that info.

Over the years, I've seen a dramatic change in cruising from back in the early 80's when there was a huge selection of Adult stores with video booths, the adult theater in Buckhead and then they slowly went away (Solicitor Henson McCalluf I believe), only to re-emerge to what they are today, mostly Inserections. They were a quarter back then. I remember going to the Belvedere theater on a Saturday afternoon and the place being packed, and then on a Saturday night, you had your choice of people. The last time I was there, there wasn't a hand full of people there.

The whole landscape has changed, maybe it's gone more in house as opposed to out in public 'cruising style'.
Quote |