Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2008, 03:43 PM
futuremeet
Cruiser

Again, sorry for such belated "news" but just want to feedback for you.

I was in Bangkok for a week in early December 07 and most days I went to the Phaholyothin cinema. To summarise what was a lot of activity, I have to say that not once was I disappointed and every visit was somehow different (in a "variations on a theme" kind of way!)

One visit that stands out now was when a big man and his boyish friend (or partner in "crime"?), both probably in their early 20s, hit on me as soon as I arrived. I fancied them but wondered if it was some kind of "set up" - probably as I was caught so unawares?

Anyway, having smiled and said "no" several times that was that. But, as soon as my eyes had adapted and I was roaming the cinema, the boyish one found me and I thought "what the heck" and we sat down together and got on with enjoying the film together. Soon, he spotted his bigger friend wandering around and actually called him over! He joined in and there was quite a scene going with plenty of lurkers.

It became too much for me though when the big guy had stripped completely naked and was wanting to bounce around far from discretely in the main auditorium!

The boyish one did hang around though and provided a nice load!

Later I saw the big guy walking around the upstairs area still naked!

I do hope this place is still going strong and I hope the publicity mentioned above didn't result in any crackdown after all?

I haven't found anywhere else to match this place for me and hope to visit again some day. In the meantime would be good to know if there are any others worth considering visiting that are not too tricky to get to from Silom area? Cheers.
Quote |