Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hustler Club
Thread: Hustler Club
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2008, 12:42 AM
studdgart
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to studdgart
Angry Cruisin' ain't easy

First of all, let me say that there's been a HUGE spike in syphillis and its a known thing that some cases have either been contracted at either Brooklyn OR Hustler. Quite frankly, people go from one to the other at times. I don't know that there's a good answer, because unless you wear condoms 100% of the time with all activities...

With that being said, Brooklyn is ultra nasty, true, but has some hot trade and smoke-free. Hustler, even though its supposed to be smoke-free, is tranny laiden and always a fuckin' retard smokin' even though the law says no.

I hadn't been to the east side since sometime back in Nov-December. I went the other day, and I was reminded why I chose to stop going: its a waste of time and too many defective freaks there. No one is perfect, true, but you know, when you need to have mental health and vaccination booth set up by entrances to both places, then there's a red flag you should acknowledge.
Check profile for stats. I like masculine, sane MEN. I like men who have their emotional baggage packed. I like men who are bearish/daddie in nature or men of color, good builds, some muscles, above average cock, and who have a job. ha ha. No fems,freaks, obese (beer gut ok) or guys who use the world "cute" as a descriptor.
Quote |