Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - In Russellville...
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2008, 01:32 PM
rsvljedi
Cruiser

In Russellville...

Is there anyone around RSVL looking for some VERY discreet fun? I am a MWM looking to give this another try. I have had anal only two times in my life and that was over ten years ago. I have only given oral about three times. I am willing to try anything as long as it isn't pushed on me and that there is a little patience involved considering it might as well be my first time. I am looking for a discreet meeting with someone and maybe become "friends" that like hanging out with each other when the opportunity presents itself. Honestly, I am not looking for a big cock to ease into this with. I'm not much on pain. Give me a shout if anyone in this area is interested in getting something started just in time for a little summer outdoor (and indoor) fun. THX-jedi
Quote |