Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sub/Bottom TV for Use Sat/Sun, March 15/16 in Chattanooga
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2008, 02:38 PM
jackiereneescott
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to jackiereneescott
Sub/Bottom TV for Use Sat/Sun, March 15/16 in Chattanooga

I'm available and looking to service wanting men with nice hard cocks this coming Saturday night, March 15th, and Sunday, March 16th at a local hotel.

Me: Leggy, Strictly Bottom and Submissive T-"Girl" who loves to dress the way men like women to dress (yet, most don't) and who LOVES to please. I LOVE to suck cock, LOVE to taste cum, and love to have a nice hard cock inside me, provided you're not tooooo big and aren't too rough...at least at first. lol I'm open to everything from one on one to a small (okay, the larger the better) group. I'm into just about anything, but again, I'm strictly bottom. Use me as you see fit.

You: Straight acting and appearing and be a top. Married men are a definate plus, but not required. Be of at least average build, and be clean. Age, race unimportant as long as you can give me a nice stiff cock (Black guys are a definate plus). Oh, and you have a lot of cum to give. lol

Email me for contact information. Responses with pics will definately get a response, those w/o will get a response based on your initial email.

I'm for REAL, so please, serious interest only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21SeptBlackHeadCFS.jpg (9.1 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg CFSComp.jpg (32.8 KB, 125 views)
Quote |