Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2008, 10:04 AM
ka90cap
Cruiser

The first time for me was with my friend from high school. The guy had a very large dick, at least 10" and he could cum whenever he wanted. His ejaculation was like a horse pissing, never seen anything like it before or since.
He would always want me to cum in his mouth, and I obliged, but I didn't like for him to cum in mine. Well, I had a time in my life where I didn't get to have sex with any men, I was in the army, and too chicken to go looking for a guy. This was before don't ask don't tell. Nothing has changed in the military anyway, you can get very hurt for being gay.
Anyway, I thought about Mark and his magic penis all the time in the army. And so, when I got out, I went looking for him. I found him and I sucked him off and when he was going to cum, he tried to pull out, and I didn't let him. It was the best. I love the sensation of a man squirting in my mouth. A few minutes later, I sucked him off again. Same thing,mm mm, good.
I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Unfortunately, he died tragically in a house fire. I miss him, not just his dick, we were good friends as well.
So, from then on, I want a man's cum in my mouth, and I swallow every bit. I didn't use to, I used to spit it out.
Although once, I met a guy, and he fucked me, and when he was cumming, he pulled out, took off the condom and came on my stomach, that was pretty damn hot too!
Quote |