Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heading to Groton
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2008, 08:39 AM
bi-guy
Cruiser

had suckcess

Been there a few times and buisiness is picking up. Last friday about 3:00 had a couple of encounters. Came out of a booth and there was a guy in the booth across from me with th door open, no shirt and his pants and underwear around his ankles. He had a nice big cock and I quickly joined him in his booth and dropped to my knees. We both enjoyed having him fuck my mouth until he shot his load. I still get hard thinking about that cock. I will be back. If you want to play leave your door open/unlocked. If you want privacy then you can have that too. Hopefully as more people find this place action will be more regular. Do not confuse this place with the one on rte 12 where there is one asshole clerk who comes in back and slams all the doors. No-one bugs you at Locomtion.
Quote |