Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - We Have Rooms...
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2008, 05:33 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

We Have Rooms...

Partly in response to the thread about the sleaziest saunas, and partly because I have an interest in such things, I would like to start off a list/review of gogo/host establishments that have more... intimate facilities available on site. So, here is my little input, please feel free to contribute...

Solid Bar: has 3 (I think) rooms up several flights of stairs. I have climbed those stairs on several occassions and the rooms have always been clean. They are a bit like cubicles at Babylon - lots of laytex, dimmer lights, smell of clorox, but reasonable.
The bathroom/shower room at the end of the corridor is not the worst I have been in. There are no security features in the rooms so several times when I was showering with boy, he would carry my trousers (and wallet) to the room with us.

My Way: Jesus - never again!

Thinking on it, I cannot believe I have only visited 2 such places. I will think on it some more...
Quote |