Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising crystal centre
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2008, 06:27 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- This a'noon., (wed.), went looking for the CRYSTAL SHOPPING PLAZA.;
- I took the BTS. to Eckami, (E7.), and thought that then I could take a #154 'bus., (as shewn on my 'BKK. 'bus. map.', [version 2.], ISBN. 974-525-045-7.), thence; but after 30 or so mins'. wait no sign of such a beast.
- I checked with 3 taxi-drivers, none of whom had ever heard of 'CRYSTAL CENTRE.' in Lad Phrao area.
- So I took a taxi to 'LOTUS TESCO.' on Pradit Manutham rd., (the Ram Intra Xpressway. runs either above or parallel to it.), and sought further info..
- No luck at 'LOTUS TESCO.'; at their two info. desks no-one seemed to know anything about CRYSTAL CENTRE.
- So I walked to the 'JET SVCE. STN.', (noting - en passant, as it were - that there were 'bus. shelters displaying the #154. but no signs of any such 'buses.), availed of the facilites, enjoyed a drink of bottled green tea in the shelter and kept my eyes OPEN; not much tfc. into or out of the conveniences. But observed that there were two janitrices busy about the place: one doing her rounds of the CRs.,(squatters.), and the other busy swabbing the floor of the sitting-out area.
- After sitting-out and waiting for about 30 mins. I took a taxi back to Lad Phrao MRT. stn., (such a pleasant young man!),; thence MRT. to Chatuchack, and from there BTS. to Sala Daeng, (S2.),.
-- bibi.. --
Quote |