Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ok sounds stupid but what is a .... funnel party?
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2008, 08:47 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
If it's a party where sex is going to happen, it involves placing funnels in willing guys' asses (or mouths) and having multiple guys shoot off in them, and/or piss in them. The idea being to fill the recipient with as much of whatever as possible.

If it's not a sex party, then it's about chugging beer from a funnel...usually for bragging rights over who can chug the fastest.

If there's a fraternity involved, it could be a combination of these.

Make sure you know which before you go.
Thank you for that information. And by the way the party was described as to who might be there. I don't think alcohol was going to be going any where near the funnel. But knowing this now, I still debate whether to go or not. But it does sound like fun.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |