Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2008, 10:11 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- A 30yrs'. old and Fils'. friend has come to BKK. for some days while his Work Visa for SGP. receives the necessary approval.
- Having lived in MNL. he's not entirely innocent, so I was pleased to give him the necessary dir'ns. to go to the 'PHAHOL CINEMA.' in Saphan Kwai,(BTS. N7.), for y'day.,(sat.), a'noon..

-- In the evening he told me all about his visit.
- He was amazed - and this even after his visits to similar movie-houses in MNL. - at the goings-on in the seated area in front of the screen: katoeys openly offering svces., men offering oral svces. and with others looking over to share vicariously in the fun and so on; even the 'Final Favor.' was to be seen. He professed himself to have been shocked at this OPEN display of s*x.
- At one time he went to relieve himself and saw a hefty and American looking man enter a toilet with a TH. boi., after a few mins. the TH. boi came-out and another went-in, finally #2. was replaced by a third boi!
- Of course - being facially Chinese looking, (albeit with a darker skin.), and still quite attractive in a certain way - he received several approaches, but he told me that he declined them all!

-- In the evening we went to 'HOTMALE.' in Soi Twilight - but that's in a different thread.

-- bibi.. --
Quote |