Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phuket 2007
Thread: Phuket 2007
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2008, 11:48 PM
TopmanUK
Cruiser

Phuket 2008

The bar scene in Patong seems vastly different to that in Bangkok and is not particularly seedy. Most of the bigger bars (like My Way) have some gogo boys, and also lavish shows which seem to go on for an eternity. Drink prices are very cheap at BHt 100 compared to Bangkok's BHT 200+ in many places.

Spartacus is a great place to go for a massage, wtih a very helpful mamasan, and a good selection of boys. Mr An was very good, and wanted to go straight to the sex. An has great oral and bottoming skills. Only Bht 300 for an hours "massage". No massage rooms as such, but massage beds on the floor in curtained off areas.

Superboys, was dirty and sleazy and very smoky, and I didn't stay very long as none of the 8 or so guys were to my taste. Most expensive bar at Bht120 for a drink There was tattooed guy with longish hair that reminded me of the one in Nature Boys in Bangkok
Quote |