Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ok sounds stupid but what is a .... funnel party?
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2008, 06:49 PM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
...if I was doing bukakke, I'd want the guys to at least TRY to hit my wide open mouth! I'd make it easy for them, too! Tilt my head back, open wide and extend my tongue to catch all that delicious jizz!
Actually, that isn't what bukakke is about. Hundreds of years ago, it was devised as a punishment for women who were promiscuous, or disgraced their husbands with infidelity. The were forced to walk in public with their faces covered with semen from at least eight men who simply ejaculated on them, to humiliate them in the town, and hopefully dissuade other women from being sluts.

At some point, it morphed from humilation to a badge of honor, and its potency as a punishment was eroded. While it may be really hot to have a bunch of guys shooting their sperm all over you, the "true" intent in modern times is for it to not be a reward per se: the recipient is merely there as a collector, so the ejaculators at least didn't waste it on a floor.

In Germany, the common practice is for the recpient to be restrained, either laying down or kneeling, and to make no attempt to ingest the semen. Once a recipient has been "dismissed" then any remaining fluid may be scooped up and licked off the hand.

The North American/UK/Australian practice tends to differ with it being regarded as a carnival "hit the bullseye" event, or a "helper" feeding it to the recipient. While you still have cum-drenched pigs, this is more of an "extreme fraternity circle-jerk" than traditional bukakke.

As long as everyone enjoys themselves, that's all that really matters.