Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is There ANY Action in Kuala Lumpur?
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2008, 07:13 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Kl

Cupidman,

I've explored KL many a time over last 5 years or so, including bars, the famous blueboy which seems to be mostly very up front moneyboys who would sell their mother for a half decent price, etc., all with no interesting / fruitful result.

Saunas - boring. Most massage places - boring. Hook-ups from personal chatroom sites - mostly looking for lifetime partner and true romance.

But I have had three very nice encounters at 'Borneo massage' (you'll find address details on Utopia). They usually have several very exotic young men from Kalimantan or Sulawasi (I forget which one).

I had same young man all three times, his face is very masculine and really exotic, beautiful body, sex is sex attitude, do anything that feels good, very masculine and very gentle, big cock, hard all the time. The other guys from same area also very exotic, very masculine faces and behavior.

Very reasonable fee for the massage, and boys expectation of tips is very low, from my understanding about US$15-, but I gave much more than that because massage was good, and extra service was 6 star and consumed most of the time, which was supposed to be one hour but ended up 1.5 hours. I was expecting to pay for extra time but it wasn't mentioned, just paid for the one hour.

Chinese manager speaks intermediate level English, you need to be sure he's understanding what your asking for. Was very keen to please and checked after each session that I was happy.

Timing is often different in different cities, my guess is about 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm would be best, but i'm sure times will be on Utopia.

It's about 20 minutes by taxi from main downtown area (e.g. Marriott hotel), but it's in an isolated area.

Every time I've been there the taxi driver has asked If I want him to wait. (I'm not saying that taxi driver knew what the place was, just that driver realized it's isolated.) I did have the taxis wait. I think the waiting fee was about 15 ringit.

Worth a try.
Quote |