Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2008, 05:03 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

The first time a guy came in my mouth and I swallowed, was a very nervous moment for me.

I was one day cruising the local gay Aol chat room for my area. And a guy IM'ed me and we chatted abit. He told me he wa sa realtor and he was alone and one of these model homes in a newly developing neighborhoods. I told him about my self and he told me about hisself. And well he finally asked if I would like to come over to suck him off. I was half way out the door when I said yes.

So I show up at this really great model home. I come and knock on the door and a younger guy anwsers. I thouhgt he was older then me. Some information was left out of of our earlier discussion. He said I did not look bad for my size. I told him I was a chubby little slut. He said I looked dam nice looking for a big guy. So he went and locked all the doors. Put the "be back in 30 minutes sign" in the door. And he took me by the hand and we went up stairs.

The upstairs was not furnished like the down stairs. Infact there was nithing up here at all. We went to the master bed room and he told me we can do it in the closet. I know I saw the irony as well. He said we can do it in there so no one can see us. There was alos no shades or curtains in any of the windows.

As soon as we got into the closet he was stripping off his clothes. He was even hotter now a physically fit guy. A littel bit shorter then me but thats ok. He had a folding chair there in the closet. He sat down and started stroking his cock.

Now I was worried, up till now I sucked guys off. But when they came I would let them shoot it all over my body or I would jerk them off in my hands. All of this meant cum every where. I did not know how he felt about getting cum all over this brand new carpet.

I just did not think about it now he was hard. I went down ot my knees and took his cock deep in my throat. I had had bigger, but it was all good I worship the cock not the man. I was going to town I was doing my best. I licked his balls, ddep throated him, slid my finger in his ass hole. I really wanted to do my best for him because I would love to see him again. After awhile he asked me to rest my head on the seat. I did so. He spread his legs and got over top of me and he dropped his nut sack right in my mouth. How hot and he had shaved his hair off completely. I loved it. I licked his sack for all it was worth. He said he loved it. He got up and just stood before me. I opened my mouth and he rammed his cock in. I sucked him for like a few minutes more. He said he was getting ready to cum. He asked me where I wanted it. I said nothing to him. So he fucked my face in a few strokes I could feel his warm lovely cum fill my mouth. I was so excited. I never had a full load in my miuth before. At first I was scared fro the briefest of seconds. Then I just calmed down and really enjoyed his cum. I took him all the way in my mouth and then I slowly so he could feel it and hear me I swallowed his load. Now no worries about where to put it.

I LOVED the taste and the way it felt going down. I wanted more but he said he had an appointment soon. I sucked him dry and we got dressed and went our maerry ways. Sadly I never saw him again. I saw him a few times in the variuos chat rooms. But thats ok I am cool with it he was my first load I ever swallowed.

Now I suck cock to get that load every time. I could not think of sucking and not getting the load.

LUV THAT CUM.

And I have loved the other stories on here as well, very hot indeed.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |