Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is There ANY Action in Kuala Lumpur?
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2008, 05:49 PM
futuremeet
Cruiser

I've been to KL several times and was last there early December, 2007.

My experience has been similar to Fountainhall's

I would also suggest going to a sauna called Mandi Manda. Although I have never been myself and it is some way out of town, several people I trust recommended it. It is (I understand) a fairly short taxi ride from the Mid-Valley shopping complex and I plan to visit on my next trip next month. I shall aim to get there some time around 4pm to 6pm

In December I went to Chakran in KL. Small but nice enough. I reckon the place has potential but it was very quiet on the evening I visited because (again, I understand) it was raining heavily "so no-one goes out".

I have found KL to be a good place to meet up via gaydar (messages and chat) and gay.com chat, much more so for me than when in Bangkok.

In addition to Bukit Bintang, "shopping" at KLCC looks like it could be fruitful if that is more your modus operandi?

Shame there is no "cinemagoing" in KL, as far as I am aware!
Quote |