Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Take my virginity
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2008, 03:33 PM
discreetcock4you
Cruiser

Arrow Take my virginity

Hello Southeastern PA, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware... i am a virgin in my 20's, meaning that i have fucked and been sucked, but never been fucked by a man or sucked a cock before... and i have decided that i want give up my virginity to a man... i want to be fucked by a dominant top that will be willing to pound me and use me as he see's fit... i want it hard, i want it rough, and i want to get my mouth fucked deeply and i want to gag on it for you... i want to experience being thoroughly used by a strong dominant man... i figure if i am going to do it i might as well do it right...

safe sex only, disease and drug free a must, no pain, no scat, none of that stuff... just me pleasing your hard cock as many times as ou need it... you will have to provide the hotel room for a weekend night, maybe two if i really enjoy it... so PM me or email me and i will decide who the lucky man is that gets to take my virginity all night long... i prefer white men, 18-45, experienced, masculine, and hopefully pretty tall and solid... i will have to see a pic or 2

now come fuck me like the slut i want to be
Quote |