Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2008, 02:10 PM
Asians4me
Cruiser

Saladaeng Massage

A poster talks of his great experience at Saladaeng Massage and I must agree with most of his story. I went in for a foot massage, had a very cute guy named Art who later asked me to come back for a body massage. I did, was taken upstairs to a very small room with a common ceiling with other rooms. I don't like traditional Thai massage, just the plain old rubbing type so got an oil massage. I showered, lay down on the table and the boy took off his shirt but not his trousers - fine with me at this point. He gave me a very erotic massage with time spend running over my less than virginal area and massaging the glutinous area in such a way that I was about to float off the table!. Then rolled me over, gave my upper body a purfunctory massage, down to the genital area with much pressing of fingers in the groin area until I just wanted to scream out with pleasure - a couple of wanks and I saw stars!!!! Was perfectly satisfied with his services but.......always a but... when I gave him 1000 bht tip, he looked like I had cheated him and asked for another thousand so he could pay his rent. Needless to say, that didn't happen. But for the request, I would have been back there every week for another session. Now my question is, where can guys give this kind of erotic massage without the necessity of actually having either oral or anal sex? Once in a while it is great to be just serviced like that.

Also, a good friend has informed me the normal tip at Hero now is 2000 baht - any truth to this??

Also went to Apsara one evening, cute guy with a chip in his front tooth filled with silver - got a great massage but finally offered what turned out to be a rather good sized appendage for me to swallow should i desire. But all in all, it was not as good as the one at Saladaeng in spite of the tip business.
Quote |