Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is There ANY Action in Kuala Lumpur?
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2008, 04:28 PM
davescotland
Cruiser

Hi

In many ways i prefer KL to BKK. The 4 and 5 star hotels located in the Bukit Bitang area tend to be cheaper and absolutely no problem with guests. In fact the last time is stayed at the Marriot i was continually being chased by one of the young lift operators/reception staff.

It is unfair to say that all the guys at Blue Boy are money boys but some are. However considering that both blue boy and liquid do not close until after 4am and the number of large one of gay events it is a far better city to visit for clubbing than BKK.

I will be honest i have never visited any of the saunas, usaully if you looking for a meet in the afternoon just log onto gayromeo, gaydar or gay com opr just head to bukit bitang which is always cruisy although alot busier in the evening.

The only one negative point is that the more often you visit the more you well known you become, as soon as you walk along bukit bitang or blue boy, the jungle drums start beating so do not be surpised that a shag you met up with the last time suddenly appears standing next to you.
Quote |