Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gh 101
Thread: Gh 101
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2008, 11:00 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Newly acquired taste

Great story, guy.

I've always enjoyed anonymous sex (especially bathhouse, outdoor, etc), but didn't learn to appreciate the pleasure of a cock appearing through a hole until the past couple of years. My voyeurism and exhibitionism ran more to sharing whole naked bodies. Even now, when I'm at an ABS I'll turn myself on way more by getting totally naked, sitting there exhibiting myself in my booth while I wait for some guy to peek through the hole and then decide whether to offer me his pole.

Maybe its because of Keith's many, almost poetic descriptions of the art that you all have mastered that I decided to explore it more (and I spilled a lot of seed reading your stories...). So now, every so often I will head to an abs, strip down and accept into my mouth (and occasionally my ass) the amazing variety of penises that appear through the hole in the wall of my booth.

Not long ago a nice looking, probably straight 30-something entered the booth next to me and peered in. When he saw that I was naked he backed to a position where he knew I could watch and started a slow strip routine for me. This was somebody who needed to have his body admired (easy to do!). He caressed his dick so lovingly--for himself and also for me--and brought himself to a full hardon before presenting it to me through the hole. Then he teased a bit pulling it back and through a couple of times before he let me grasp the fat base and insert the 7" torpedo-shaped thing in my mouth.

I knelt in front of his pole. He was big but I was so turned on I deep-throated him anyway. For a situation where all that was available to me was an ample, hard dick and the attached patch of groin that tightly sealed the hole in the black wall, we had an amazing connection. I could feel him pressed against the other wall, panting, with that sweaty, in-rut desperation to shoot somewhere inside me. I was an orifice to be enjoyed. He lightly fucked my face just when I was hoping he would. I went back to actively sucking him and it wasn't too long before he stiffened up and I eased a bit on the sucking while he shot glob after glob of the sweetest tasting cum into me. I rolled it around in my mouth and savored it, then swallowed it with his softening dick still in my mouth, while I jerked off onto the floor.

But this was somebody who wouldn't linger, probably needed to get home for bed, maybe a good night call to the GF. So he was quick getting dressed and bolting. I sat there naked, amazed at the totality of an encounter with that faceless hunk of manhood. Damn, that was good sex.

Keepin it hard, and the orifices open, Al
Quote |