Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - m & m sauna tonglor
View Single Post
Old 10th April 2008, 01:09 PM
asialover
Cruiser

my visit

last month i visited this sauna. I arrived about 5 p.m. and there are only a few people. I have a nice conversation with a gay from newzealand. Later about after 7 p.m. some more customers comes. I was the only farang now. The most guys are going around, but only a very few of this used a cabine with someone. For me it was a unlucky evenig, i had not any sexual contact, not in the cabinarea, not in the steamroom, not in the darkroom. This was the first time without any contact in a Bangkok sauna, and i visited many saunas many time in Bangkok. It is no problem for me, I know older people are not so popular, but the customers in this sauna on this day are different to other places. The next day i visited the Farose2 and i was totally satisfied.
Quote |