Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Threesome with my wife and a bi-guy
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2008, 09:36 AM
rk0237
Cruiser

My wife and I attend a swingers club. Last week, we were joined by a younger (35) black gentleman. He was military and was really in great shape. It was fun watching my wife get it on with him. while he was eating her pussy, I saw him playing with his very large cock. I started massaging his ass and reached between his legs and started playing with his dick. This progressed to him fucking my wife without a condom and the sound was fantastic. She was so wet and he was relly pounding her. I was feeling his cock go in and out.

He then got on his back and she was riding him while he played with her tits. I got between his legs and started licking his balls and her pussy at the same time. When he came, it was a hugh amount and ran down her leg. I didn't clean his come from her leg but I can tell you it was a fantastic experience.

Hopefully, we will repeat this experience.
Quote |