Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gh 101
Thread: Gh 101
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2008, 06:56 PM
Headbear
Cruiser

Thumbs up My Glory Hole 101 Class

Great thread! At 42 I now have a PhD in Glory Hole Arts Glory Hole 101 happened for me at a large retail chain store in our local mall. I was 14 and my parents finally agreed to let me shop alone and meet them later at a certain time and place. Shopping alone would finally give me enough time to explore every restroom in the mall.

For some time I had been fascinated with public restrooms and never missed a chance to take a look at one. I had figured out something was going on in some of them but until I was allowed to shop alone, I never had time to really get a handle on things. With my new found freedom I was finally able to handle many things

During previous visits to the mall I had located a mens room on the 2nd floor of a quiet, out of the way corner of a national retailer. My first glory hole experience happened there. On my first shopping expedition alone I immediately went there.

You had to go through 2 doors to get into the bathroom. There were a row of 5 or 6 urinals on the opposite wall as you walked in and beside them were 4 or 5 stalls with the doors removed. A long mirror was over a row of sinks opposite the row of stalls that allowed you see everything in the stalls. A couple of holes had been cut between 4 of the stalls and I intended to find out exactly what they were used for.

When I went in for the first time alone, my heart was pounding so fast I thought it would jump out of my chest. Walking in I turned to look in the mirror to see if anyone was in one of the stalls. Fortune smiled on me that day because a young GI ( I was lucky enough to have grown up near one of the largest Army bases in the country ) was sitting in the last stall where one of the holes was located. I took a seat at the stall beside him and tried to peek through the hole so he would not notice. Much to my surprise and pleasure he was jerking on one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen. My semi hard quickly became rock hard as I followed his lead and began stroking my own unit.

My new buddy leaned down to the hole, winked, smiled, and licked his lips. I too bent over for a better view as he stood up to provide it for me. I was so turned on by the whole scene he had to tell me twice to come over to his stall. I peaked around the corner to see him pounding away. Finally getting a look at my face he asked me how old I was. Lying I said 18 but he called me on it so I admitted to 16. He seemed to get a little nervous but I pleaded with him to continue. His little head prevailed and he agreed.

Suddenly we heard the outer door open and I quickly got back into place in my stall. The man who entered took a quick piss at the urinal then left as fast as he arrived. That was close I said, are you sure it's safe? Of course he replied, that's what the hole's for. Of course I thought to myself. He instructed me to stick my dick through hole and proceeded to give me my first glory hole bj. He got me close in not time so I told him and asked if I could suck him for a while. We switched positions and I went to work. He was very impressed with my level of skill and I told him I had been practicing on a few close friends.

We continued to swap head for about 20 minutes and were only interrupted once more. I was the first to shoot and gave him a warning but he swallowed my entire load (another first for me). After having one of the best orgasms of my life up to that point, I followed his lead when I finished him off by letting him blow in mouth.

I was hooked on glory hole sex from that point on. More later.
Quote |