Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tea Room Theater Lkng4 White/Latin Cocks To Suck And Ride!
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2008, 05:32 PM
wmck71a
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to wmck71a Send a message via Yahoo to wmck71a
Tea Room Theater Lkng4 White/Latin Cocks To Suck And Ride!

Will be at the theater this afternoon-evening, looking for WHITE/LATIN cocks to DEEP-THROAT and SWALLOW and TAKE IT UP THE ASS! I am an exhibitionist and love to show off being a cock and cum slut/pig! 47 Y/O, WM, 6', 175#, Short Dark Hair, Beard, 'Stache. Light Chest Hair, Hairy Hole. 8" U/C & Thick Cock. Very Oral---I Love To Lick Pits, Tits, Balls, I Deep-Throat & Swallow, And Love To Eat Ass! My Ass Loves Fingers, Toys, Tongues, And Cock(s). I want to suck the cum outta your cock with my mouth and ass! I want your load anyway I can get it! I give great head, and I'd love to bend over for you to pound that load deep in my ass. Prefer to take it BB, but I won't miss out on getting fucked just because you want to use a condom. Really turned on to deep-throating one cock while taking another up the ass! So, come on guys, let me know you'll be there to fill this pig! Four1Five, Nine3Nine, Four1Four2
Quote |