Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - (Cruisy?) Swimming Pools in Bangkok (& KL)
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2008, 09:26 AM
futuremeet
Cruiser

(Cruisy?) Swimming Pools in Bangkok (& KL)

Hello everyone

I am looking forward to my next visit to Bangkok and KL again for the first half of May. When not "cinemagoing" (to check out the latest, er, releases) I hope to do a bit of proper swimming. I'm not that good, but do want to do lengths rather than just splash around - the hotels I stay at usually only have a pool good enough for the latter.

I shall be staying in Silom / Surawong but I have a decent map and I am prepared and not afraid to travel if it's worth it for the swimming and/or cruising!

Sorry if this post is not "CFS enough"?... please help in this regard by adding plenty of racy anecdotes, even if only of places you think might have potential that I could check out and report back on?

Cheers!
Quote |