Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - (Cruisy?) Swimming Pools in Bangkok (& KL)
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2008, 11:55 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (thu.), deciding that life as I know it might exist outside my Silom/'BIG C.' universe, I ventured on the klong ferry-boat from Pratunam to The Mall Bangkapi.
- fare: 20.bh.;
- journey time: 35mins..
- I noted that all of the ferry-stops have their names posted, together with the names of the two adjacent stops.
- Yes, PAX. have to be nimble in boarding and in getting-off!
- Most of the PAX. disembarked at 'THE MALL.' Bangkapi - so I followed a gp. of likely-looking lads into the shopping area.
- Internal signage is good and I was able to find my way around w/o. too much difficulty.
- Plenty of eye-candy, especially after 17hrs..
- In gen'l. janitrices busy in their CRs., PLUS Sec. Gds. were paying occasional visits, too. In one CR. some young man invited me to join him; but while I was making up what passes for my mind as to its advisability both a janitrix and a Sec. Gd. entered.
- While I was there not too many in the way of voyeurs, show-offs and suchlike were seen.
- I looked-at the outdoor swimming area, prices and the fact that swim-wear, towels etc. are avail. for hire + refundable deposit.
-I caught a returning ferry to Pratunam just before 19hrs..
- Clearly worth a return visit.
-- Thank you, Yannawa, for your suggestion. -- bibi.. --
Quote |