Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2008, 10:23 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremeet View Post
Thanks billinbkk, the "tables have turned" then since my stay in December (or rather, sounds like my stay was the exception). To quote Little Britain, I was certainly not the "only gay in the village"!
I stay at the Tarntawan every three to four weeks when I visit Bangkok and, based on those who I encounter in the lobby, lift, etc., three-quarters are gay, and most/many seem to have a young Thai boy in tow.

It's probably somewhat over-priced for what you get in terms of the room, but the location, friendliness and no-hassle nature of service make it very convenient.

I have stayed at Centre-Point Silom, Dusit Thani, Shangri-La, Crowne Point and Tawana Ramada (the latter two have since changed their names, I believe), but for convenience and lack of hassle, I think the Tarntawan is best, although I really like the Centre-Point serviced apartments for stays of more than a couple of days.
Quote |