Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2008, 05:33 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
Thanks to those who responded.
I almost forgot about Tarntawan,having been satisfied with a stay there about eight years ago...At the time it was considered a bit run down.Have they upgraded ? The place is well run and you are right about location.
I usually take the "Deluxe Surawong" room. They have done some upgrades over the years. I find those rooms to be comfortable and reasonably well decorated. @ B3000 in Bangkok it may be a bit high for what you're getting (I've only used the Tarntawan & CenterPoint for the past few years so my price comparisons are probably dated) just in terms of the room, but for the location and the friendly reception, I think it's worth it. One time when I booked late I had to take a "Deluxe Suite" @ B4500 and that was definitely not worth it. If I faced that prospect again, I'd book elsewhere.
http://www.tarntawan.com/special.html

Centre Point Silom is only B3450 for a one bedroom apartment with nice living room, dining area and kitchen, and spacious bedroom with dressing room, etc. It's right next to the Silom Skytrain and Saphan Taksin river boat station, but definitely removed from the Soi Twilight area. Nice view of the city or river. Whenever I've stayed there I booked in with my Thai friend and didn't bring any gogo bar boys there, but I doubt if that would be a problem. I don't think anyone would check a boy's ID or call you when the boy wanted to leave, so that extra security would probably be missing.

There's a Robinson's Dept Store attached at the ground floor level and a large supermarket in the basement, so you can do your own cooking, or they have room service and free breakfast in the small dining room. You will almost certainly be the only farang male with boy at breakfast. Mostly business types, but no one ever seemed bothered about it. They have a nice pool and exercise equipment (which I've never used ). Even a washer/dryer in the apt. All things considered, a real bargain, but not exactly in the middle of all the "action."

http://www.bangkok.com/centresilom/rooms.htm
Quote |