Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bottoms = Small Dick?
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 08:47 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Bottoming has nothing to do with dick size

In my experience bottoms have the same range of dick size that tops have. Tops with big dicks may more popular, I suppose. But some of the best fucks I've had were from a former BF who was quite small; God he knew how to poke that thing into me (we were both versatile, and I loved poking him too).

Bottoming has more to do with brain wiring, I think. But with anal, it may also have to do with having a sensitive prostate that likes to be massaged. But if you're a virgin to either, then you need to translate your fantasies into reality before you decide whether you're top or bottom. You may find that you don't like that feeling of a dick sliding in and out of your ass. In that case, flip him over and drill him real good. Lots of opportunities for discovery!

Hoping your first experiences are really satisfying--in all respects Al
Quote |